Forsaken WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken WoW Forums

Forsaken WoW, the community's best private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyzzar

Alyzzar

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Minick   Minick Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:03 pm

yo Minick...this is Twistedveins and i have been grounded for 3 days and was wondering if i made Gm...plz plz plzzzz reply and tell me...and i was rly happy to stick with yall  and plz tell me the realmlist Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Minick
Developer
Developer
Minick

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minick   Minick Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:36 pm

Hello,
Since we just started up again and have only a couple players atm, we arent really looking for GM's. When our playerbase gets higher we will be re opening GM apps. And since you were with us before and are still with us, you will have a much higher chance at making it. As of right now since we just went "live" today and are still in the process, we do not need GM's. Sorry about the disapointment, hopefully you will still stick with us, and when we open GM apps you apply!

--Minick
Dev Team--

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyzzar

Alyzzar

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minick   Minick Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:37 pm

ok ty
Back to top Go down
Alyzzar

Alyzzar

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minick   Minick Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:19 pm

One more question...how many GM apps did you except from the first server cause i see new GMs Sad and they said they made a GM app in the first server
Back to top Go down
Minick
Developer
Developer
Minick

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minick   Minick Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:19 pm

The new GM's were members since the begining of the old server, and they were on vent everyday helping the best the could. So i made them GM's to help me out in setting up the server and getting it up as fast as possibe.
Back to top Go down
Alyzzar

Alyzzar

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minick   Minick Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:06 pm

ok...i would try to help on vent but i have no mic sadly Sad... so i tried my hardest to help in game and i was there since the old server voting but i will try to wait for the apps Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scaldan

Scaldan

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minick   Minick Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:13 am

Minick wrote:
The new GM's were members since the begining of the old server, and they were on vent everyday helping the best the could. So i made them GM's to help me out in setting up the server and getting it up as fast as possibe.

Yeah kinda sad that I didn't have a mic to help out on vent, I was hoping for GM as well as were many others but Minick has to make decisions based on a lot of different qualifications, not just a few. Besides being a GM shouldn't be the only reason you help people... we just need nice people on our server plain and simple. I will gladly help with anything you all need.

Feel free to ask for help, I do not mind helping with anything. I will also try to get on the new Myspace tomorrow... but I need whoever has the back round images to send em to the email. forsakenwarcraft@yahoo.com so I can add em on the myspace back round and I will protect them so they cant be stolen from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minick   Minick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken WoW Forums :: Discussion :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: